NOTE: Gamehackstudios.co does not offer pirated content. Instead, we allow users to buy the game using coupon codes and deals exclusive to us. We therefore are not infringing any copyright – there is no cracked content on our website. If you do find that we are somewhere we are infringing on your copyright, please contact us and, if legitimate, we’ll remove any offending content within 2 business days. Please read below for details.
GAMEHACKSTUDIOS.CO is in full compliance with Section 17 U.S.C.512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. GAMEHACKSTUDIOS.CO does NOT encourage piracy.
If copyrighted material belonging to you has been linked from GAMEHACKSTUDIOS.CO and you want this material removed, you must provide a written (physical or electronic) communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- Include a valid email address.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in GAMEHACKSTUDIOS.CO search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email with the Subject: “Infringement” to the address: GAMEHACKSTUDIOS (at) outlook(.)com. Please allow up to 48 hours (working days) for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly or directly.
We respond to all copyright claims and, if found to be legitimate, any infringing content will be permanently removed from GAMEHACKSTUDIOS.CO.
Although we take every care possible to moderate content submitted to us, due to the nature and popularity of GAMEHACKSTUDIOS.CO, some content found on GAMEHACKSTUDIOS.CO, such as artwork and screenshots, might lead to content that infringes on your or your company’s rights. It is therefore our policy to respond promptly to valid DMCA complaints (as detailed) and remove any offending material. We look forward to complying with your policies. Thank you.